ARAMARK Food & Beverage Associate - Peakland Coffee in Jessup, Maryland
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
We provide DC Metro area companies with professional, state-of-the-art coffee brewing equipment and break room supplies, and our team of customer service professionals ensure that our customers are able to provide their employees and visitors with exceptional refreshment services every day.
We are currently looking for a Food & Beverage Associate for our site located at 9125 Whiskey Bottom Rd l, Laurel, MD 20723 to handle the break room supplies for a key account located in Washington, DC. Successful candidates will have excellent communication and organizational skills. The ability to remain focused and meet deadlines while juggling multiple tasks is essential. You must be able to professionally communicate with our customers both in written and verbal forms while taking ownership of customer requests and ensuring that these tasks are followed through correctly to completion. The hours will be 5:30am to 2:30pm.
Responsibilities & Requirements -
• Drive company vehicle, which will be pre-loaded with daily inventory (Ford Transit)
• Unload and stock daily inventory at customer site
• Manage the ordering, delivery and stocking of over 400 SKU's in 1 large break room
• Check and manage date coded products to insure freshness
• Communicate with customer's employees about new product interest
• Use a laptop computer to manage stocking PAR levels, product orders and client invoicing
• Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
• Restaurant Management experience a plus
• Must have strong email / text communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to learn new computer systems quickly
• Physical ability to repeatedly lift packages, up to 25lb (drinks and snacks)
• Good eye toward merchandising
• Reasonably clean driving record. Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonable within the scope of the activities enumerated above.
• High School Diploma/ G.E.D required
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to obtain DOT certification to operate DOT regulated vehicles.
• Ability to communicate at high efficiency and effectiveness with clients and operations staff. Ability to respond quickly to changing demands.
• Must have good interpersonal skills and customer service skills acquired through 1-2 years of experience in a position requiring heavy public contact. Must possess an acceptable driving record in accordance with the CMV policy and a valid driver's license.
• Client interaction, communication, organization/time management are critical to the success of this role. The ability to work efficiently and independently is important as well.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran